Home
Sick son in need of prayer. - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Sick son in need of prayer. (/showthread.php?tid=23674)



Sick son in need of prayer. - tishlea - 12-22-2010 04:39 PM

Praise You, Jesus, for protecting my son. He had an allergic reaction to medicine and You kept him safe. Praise You,Jesus. I praise Your name.Jesus-sign Lord, please take away the high fever he has had since Sunday. Lord, please don't let this new medicine hurt him. Keep him safe. Lord, lift him up and make him whole. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus,heal my son.Amen.Jesus-cross


RE: Sick son in need of prayer. - Guest - 12-22-2010 05:43 PM

Amen Warrior Bless

tishlea Wrote:Praise You, Jesus, for protecting my son. He had an allergic reaction to medicine and You kept him safe. Praise You,Jesus. I praise Your name.Jesus-sign Lord, please take away the high fever he has had since Sunday. Lord, please don't let this new medicine hurt him. Keep him safe. Lord, lift him up and make him whole. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus,heal my son.Amen.Jesus-cross



RE: Sick son in need of prayer. - Godschild9108 - 12-23-2010 01:39 PM

Lord i ask that you cover this child w/ your blood have your healing virtue flow through this childs vains purging him from sickness, disease or virus. i thank you for this childs healthy and blessed future. In Jesus Name Amen