Home
prayer - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: prayer (/showthread.php?tid=23670)



prayer - Guest - 12-22-2010 02:28 PM

Please pray that God will heal my health problems and provide a way for me to return to where I was a few years ago with my family--restore those years.


RE: prayer - adoring1 - 12-22-2010 06:18 PM

Father, please hear this plea from this hurting soul for healing and family restoration. Father in your mercy grant them the desires of their heart. In Jesus name...amen!


RE: prayer - Guest - 12-22-2010 08:21 PM

Lord I ask for healing of this guest and that they will have a wonderful relationship with you that will be blessed and fruitful. I ask for renewal and strength as they face their future and place it in your trustworthy hands. In Jesus name I pray. Amen