![]() |
|
God Grace for All Who Enter - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: God Grace for All Who Enter (/showthread.php?tid=23654) |
God Grace for All Who Enter - Guest - 12-22-2010 06:01 AM My prayer is for all the hurting souls and hearts and minds that enter this site for help. May the LORD God in all His mercy & Love be with them and that His spirit be felt and ALL MIRACLES come true to the Glory of God. God Bless all YOU pray warriors. Keep it up. In Jesus Name I pray RE: God Grace for All Who Enter - Guest - 12-22-2010 07:27 AM ![]() Guest Wrote:My prayer is for all the hurting souls and hearts and minds that enter this site for help. May the LORD God in all His mercy & Love be with them and that His spirit be felt and ALL MIRACLES come true to the Glory of God. God Bless all YOU pray warriors. Keep it up. In Jesus Name I pray RE: God Grace for All Who Enter - tishlea - 12-22-2010 07:29 AM Precious Jesus, I stand in agreement with this prayer. I pray Your will be done in all of our lives. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. RE: God Grace for All Who Enter - sharon19 - 12-22-2010 07:32 AM Amen!!!! father bless this person & fulfill all this person desires..in Jesus name i pray amen.. RE: God Grace for All Who Enter - adoring1 - 12-22-2010 05:50 PM Father, I come in agreement with this prayer and ask that you would answer it fully by the intervening of the Holy Spirit in the lives and prayers of all who pray here. In Jesus name...Amen! |