![]() |
|
healing - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: healing (/showthread.php?tid=23600) |
healing - Guest - 12-20-2010 09:21 PM pray for healing for my grandmother RE: healing - sharon19 - 12-21-2010 04:29 AM Father!!! by your stripes we are healed...please heal this grandmother in Jesus name amen. RE: healing - tishlea - 12-21-2010 06:48 AM Precious Jesus, I lift this grandmother up to You. Lord, please give her complete healing of her body. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. RE: healing - adoring1 - 12-21-2010 06:45 PM Father, please bless this grandmother with complete healing. In Jesus name...Amen! RE: healing - stevendanielsen - 12-21-2010 10:48 PM Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |