![]() |
|
Child concerns - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Child concerns (/showthread.php?tid=23472) |
Child concerns - Guest - 12-17-2010 05:10 AM my child Elizabeth not feeling well she not happy, didn't want to eat or drink except breast milk, restless, fell down on her head here and there. Please pray for her to sleep and eat well, bless her to have an intelligent mind/brain as she fell down on her head alot now, and she will be easy for us to look after her. In Jesus name Amen thank you RE: Child concerns - tishlea - 12-17-2010 07:00 AM Precious Jesus, touch Elizabeth. Heal her of any injuries. Lord, make her whole again. Lord, I pray that she will start eating good. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. Psalm 121:1-2 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. (KJV Holy BIBLE) RE: Child concerns - Guest - 12-17-2010 06:52 PM Lord I pray that Elizabeth will have a full recovery and grow up to be a wonderful woman of God. ![]()
|