![]() |
|
Please help - Math final - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Please help - Math final (/showthread.php?tid=23394) |
Please help - Math final - ElyssaRenee - 12-15-2010 07:25 AM I took my math final last night and I left in tears because it was so difficult. I need a minimum score of sixty-nine percent on the final to pass the class. I'm terrified that I didn't achieve that and I've been shaking nonstop since leaving the school at nine o'clock yesterday evening. Please pray that I passed and that I will be okay? I am so scared and so very ashamed of myself for not being better in the class to begin with. I can't afford to fail. I've never done a prayer request before but I didn't know where to turn to. I do pray myself but I'm not quite sure that I do it "right". I just really need help and I would appreciate yours so very much. RE: Please help - Math final - Guest - 12-15-2010 04:48 PM Lord I know that what is on the test result is on it, it has already happened. I pray that Elyssa will get a passing grade and do better than she expected. I pray that she learns this experience and continues to give her best effert in her education. In Jesus name I pray.
|