Home
december 16, 2010 - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: december 16, 2010 (/showthread.php?tid=23328)



december 16, 2010 - paula0331 - 12-13-2010 04:28 AM

please please please deeply pray for me for the following:
December 16, 2010 court date to try and get my kids back
more communication with my kids twins who are 16 richard and rachel.
reunification with timothy my husband to come home to me and be my husband best friend and lover again
me to get a better job closer to home with more money
to not be depressed and get more christian friends
reunification of my whole family timothy, richard, rachel and paula
financial peace.
my house to keep it
my car
in jesus precious name amen


RE: december 16, 2010 - tishlea - 12-13-2010 05:08 AM

Precious Jesus, I pray that Your will be done in this. I pray that the children will have the desire to come home. I pray that the state will make the decision that best suits the children's needs. Precious Jesus, I pray that Paula's strength and faith be stronger. Lord, in this I ask in Your name,Jesus.amen.


RE: december 16, 2010 - adoring1 - 12-13-2010 08:27 PM

Father, let your will be done in all that concerns Paula and her family and situation. In Jesus name...Amen!