Home
Finances - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Finances (/showthread.php?tid=23322)



Finances - Guest - 12-12-2010 10:04 PM

Please pray that our business will start doing better. The worry about it is effecting my health, our son works with us and depends on the money to make ends meet. Please remember us in your prayers.


RE: Finances - tishlea - 12-13-2010 05:44 AM

Precious Jesus, send comfort to this family. Lord, I pray that all will work out and ends will be met. Lord, I ask that Your will be done in all of their lives. I pray that they are fully trusting in You for all things.In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. Matthew 21:22 And in all things,whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.(KJV Holy BIBLE)


RE: Finances - adoring1 - 12-13-2010 08:33 PM

Father, bless this business in your loving kindness that this family may be provided for. Let them not be anxious but simply trust that you will come to their aid. In Jesus name...Amen!