Home
conception - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: conception (/showthread.php?tid=23311)



conception - Guest - 12-12-2010 05:18 PM

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for over a year. We are undergoing treatments now to enhance our fertility our first attempt has not been a success. I have a medical condition in which i have been off of medication to try to concieve. I am prayerful that this cycle we will concieve a healthy child. I pray the lord protects my body while i am not not taking medication so that i can have a healthy womb for our child. I also pray for for peace considering all the stress that this has caused us a a couple. I believe that the lord can do this no thing is to hard for him. I have faith that this will be it. Thank you in advanced for your prayers. Thank you lord!


RE: conception - stevendanielsen - 12-12-2010 08:34 PM

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN