Home
please pray for me - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: please pray for me (/showthread.php?tid=22365)



please pray for me - Guest - 11-18-2010 10:50 AM

Please pray for me. I just ended a relationship that I found out to be based on lies and deception. I am so in love with this man but know that under these circumstances that it isn't of God. Although i know the answers, my heart is still broken and I feel as if I'm falling apart. Please pray that I can be strong and get through this quickly. Every minute feels like an eternity right now. I am crushed, rejected, sad and devastated.


RE: please pray for me - Guest - 11-18-2010 01:44 PM

I know it may not seem like it, but you'll be fine. I believe that God allows healing through HIM & HIS LOVE. When we do what is right in HIS EYES, we are blessed. Hold tight to your faith, & trust that you are strong in HIM. There are so many that have been through gut wrenching break ups & divorce that seemed needless. You will survive & with HIM, Thrive. Do what is right biblically & you will remain strong.
Bless

Guest Wrote:Please pray for me. I just ended a relationship that I found out to be based on lies and deception. I am so in love with this man but know that under these circumstances that it isn't of God. Although i know the answers, my heart is still broken and I feel as if I'm falling apart. Please pray that I can be strong and get through this quickly. Every minute feels like an eternity right now. I am crushed, rejected, sad and devastated.



RE: please pray for me - adoring1 - 11-18-2010 05:46 PM

I stand in agreement with this prayer and ask that you be healed and be given peace in your life. In Jesus name...Amen!