![]() |
|
Prayer for my daughter's wedding - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Prayer for my daughter's wedding (/showthread.php?tid=22048) |
Prayer for my daughter's wedding - anne - 11-10-2010 09:09 PM Please pray for my daughter's wedding which is to be conducted on dec 8th and 9th, there are numerous problems and i am put to shame in front of all people by her behaviour, please please everyone who reads my message pls i am in dire need of gods favour so kindly pray for my daughter monu's wedding and her happiness, peace in the family RE: Prayer for my daughter's wedding - tishlea - 11-11-2010 02:57 AM Precious Jesus, I pray that this marriage will be a happy one. I pray that they will put You as the head of their house. PLease send comfort to this parent. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |