![]() |
|
Prayer for Salvation - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Prayer for Salvation (/showthread.php?tid=20820) |
Prayer for Salvation - Guest - 10-10-2010 11:51 AM Please pray for a friends salvation...Please pray for an angel or a person of god to pray with him or lead him to prayer for salvation...please His name is Richard. Please thank you and god bless... RE: Prayer for Salvation - Guest - 10-10-2010 01:23 PM Lord some plant and some water but you provide the growth. Angels are not known to lead people to salvation in the bible. I pray Lord that you would prepare Richard's heart to receive you as Lord and saviour of his life. Give him a heart to know you Lord. Lord give him a hunger and thurst for you. I pray that he will seek and find you. Lord send him someone who will explain the plan of salvation to him. I pray he will accept. Thank you Jesus for all you will do for Richard and every day draw him closer to you.
RE: Prayer for Salvation - ShawnBlue - 10-10-2010 03:35 PM Lord, I pray that you would enable Richard's heart to receive you and give his life to you... let him follow you always and trust in your name Jesus Christ RE: Prayer for Salvation - adoring1 - 10-10-2010 07:20 PM Father, by whatever means that you think best, I ask that you lead this man Richard to the gift of salvation that Jesus becomes the head of his life. In Jesus name...Amen! RE: Prayer for Salvation - stevendanielsen - 10-10-2010 09:48 PM Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |