![]() |
|
job interview - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: job interview (/showthread.php?tid=20617) |
job interview - Guest - 10-05-2010 06:11 PM I will be interviewing for a position on Thursday afternoon. I’m extremely nervous about the interview. Please pray that I will give good answers, interview well, and receive a job offer. Thank you for your prayers, Paula RE: job interview - ShawnBlue - 10-05-2010 08:06 PM Lord, remove the anxiety from Paula and give her confidence for her interview... help her focus on the right things to say, in your name Jesus I pray RE: job interview - Guest - 10-05-2010 10:38 PM Heavenly Father, Remove the spirit of fear and anxiety from Paula. Increase her faith and give her the confidence needed to do well in this interview. May she succeed and get a job offer. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. RE: job interview - stevendanielsen - 10-06-2010 09:21 PM Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |