![]() |
|
Nightmare - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Nightmare (/showthread.php?tid=20105) |
Nightmare - Jimb - 09-22-2010 05:46 PM My continuing problems this year have gotten worse and my fears are realized. I think I have parasite in my home and rarely have anyone here, I don't know how. A sibling stopped over and left anxious when I mentioned this. I feel overwhelmed and wish I could run from this terrible nightmare. I have no real 'friends' just a couple good acquaintences and won't ask them for prayer. They don't care and have their own problems. Can't burden my realtives with this either. I really feel God's hand is against. Please pray for me that God will be merciful and forgive me of my many sins, past and present. I need grace and presence in my life as life is hard enough but worse with no friends and He gas closed His ears to me. Please pray that He be gracious to me and also destroy all this pests. RE: Nightmare - Guest - 09-22-2010 06:38 PM Lord help Jimb take a leap of faith and open himself up to trust others and allow them to come in closer into his life. Give him the confidence he needs to have good friends and a strong support group. Help him with the funds to get rid of these parasites and fumigate his home. Perhaps Lord you could find him a good councellor to help him deal with the things that keep his livng like a recluse. In Jesus name I pray. RE: Nightmare - stevendanielsen - 09-22-2010 06:41 PM Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |