Home
Pray request.. Seling home - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Pray request.. Seling home (/showthread.php?tid=19822)



Pray request.. Seling home - Guest - 09-17-2010 02:50 AM

I ask if you could please pray for
Fred and Kathy, that their house sells quickly.
Its been on the market for a while,and health issues really need them
to move south..

I believe in the power of prayer!!

AmenBless


RE: Pray request.. Seling home - tishlea - 09-17-2010 04:36 AM

Precious Jesus, please send a buyer for this home. I pray that all that are not well, be healed. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.


RE: Pray request.. Seling home - adoring1 - 09-17-2010 06:12 AM

Father, please bring a buyer for this home to the door with the right earnest money and the right down payment. Let them be credit worthy and wanting to move right away. Let Fred and Kathy find the right place for them that will return them to good health. In Jesus name...Amen!


RE: Pray request.. Seling home - stevendanielsen - 09-17-2010 07:16 PM

Dear Havenly Father Thy Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN