Home
Prayer Request - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer Request (/showthread.php?tid=19788)

Pages: 1 2


Prayer Request - joymbm - 09-16-2010 04:13 AM

Please pray for me. There are a lot of changes in my life right now that are causing me hurt and feeling depressed. It's so strange about some things that it is almost as if satan is trying to destroy me. My brother and mother's health has become very bad and I have to take care of them, my marriage is awful, my 5 year old grandson that has stayed with me every week since birth and loved me and wanted to be with me all the time has changed instantly and don't even want to see me. I can't even understand what's going on but all I want to do is cry. Please pray for God to help me through this valley. I love Jesus and have been a christian for over 30 years and right now I feel so far from Him. Thank you for your prayers.


RE: Prayer Request - Guest - 09-16-2010 05:50 AM

Dear heavenly father,

I unite with this person in your name to ask for your blessings to be be brought upoun them. As it is written you say when two agree it shall be done. Please give peace and harmony to this family in their time of need. In your precious name i pray AMEN.


RE: Prayer Request - Saved by Grace - 09-16-2010 06:33 AM

Sweet Jesus,
This person has cast all their cares upon you and I ask you carry them thru each of these difficult and heartbreaking circumstances. Bless them with your comfort and peace that surpasses all human understanding and renew and refresh body, mind, emotions and spirit. Surround with your hedge of protection and deliver from the attacks of the enemy. Help also to reach out to other family members / friends to enlist help and not feel so obligated to carry all these burdens alone. Give wisdom, direction, guidance and most of all much needed comfort and rest.

In Jesus name,
Amen


RE: Prayer Request - sharon19 - 09-16-2010 07:19 AM

Father!!! please set this person free from all this problems....& fulfill all their desires....in Jesus name i pray amen....

Frnd!! read Psalm 37 chapter...


RE: Prayer Request - adoring1 - 09-16-2010 11:34 AM

Father, please help this guest to remember that what Satan means for evil you mean for good. Allow her to keep her focus on you and to continue to minister to those in her care in love. Let her pray for protection as I do right now for her loved ones and for herself and trust that you will do it. I ask that you put a hedge around her that nothing unholy may breach, and that you break the demonic influences that are influencing those with whom she has contact. I pray that you will comfort her and reassure her that you are in control and will fight these battles in her behalf. In Jesus name...Amen!


RE: Prayer Request - stevendanielsen - 09-16-2010 06:54 PM

Dear Havenly Father Thy Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN


RE: Prayer Request - joymbm - 09-20-2010 04:14 AM

Please agree in prayer for my brother's salvation. He just had 4-bypass surgery, then took pneumonia, and has prostate cancer and allergy problems. He has so many health problems and he has a difficult time breathing. He is not saved and I ask that you please agree in prayer for his salvation and that the Lord Jesus would send people to him that could witness and his heart to be opened to receive. His name is Elton Thank you for your prayers.


RE: Prayer Request - adoring1 - 09-20-2010 07:54 AM

Father, please go into the sickroom of this brother and stir up his heart that he may know that he needs a savior. Let him open his mouth and ask for Jesus to enter his heart and guide his life. Your word tells us you wish for not one of your sheep to be lost. Time grows short Father. Please save this man! In Jesus name...Amen!


RE: Prayer Request - stevendanielsen - 09-20-2010 07:18 PM

Dear Havenly Father Thy Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN


RE: Prayer Request - Chris8 - 09-14-2012 07:48 PM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this person.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this person! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord