![]() |
|
Desires of my heart - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Desires of my heart (/showthread.php?tid=19567) |
Desires of my heart - Guest - 09-10-2010 07:16 PM Please pray that God will grant me the desires of my heart as he promises in his word. I ask for prayer for my health as I have many health problems. I ask for prayer for joy and that I will be a faithful intercessor. I ask for God to give me the gift of love. RE: Desires of my heart - stevendanielsen - 09-10-2010 09:00 PM Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN RE: Desires of my heart - bcshelvsme - 09-10-2010 09:18 PM Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life, health, and grant them the desires of their heart to grow more in your love, and to serve you more by helping and loving others. In Jesus Christ Precious Name I pray, as I thank you in advance Heavenly Father to whom all the Honor, the Glory, and the Power belongs, Amen! ![]() Mathew 18:19 - 20 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. RE: Desires of my heart - adoring1 - 09-10-2010 09:47 PM I stand in agreement with this prayer Father and ask that you bring it about. In Jesus name...Amen! RE: Desires of my heart - sharon19 - 09-11-2010 01:53 AM father!!!! please fulfill all this person desires & help this person to bring glory to you....in Jesus name i pray amen... |