Home
life sucks - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: life sucks (/showthread.php?tid=1918)



life sucks - Guest - 05-09-2008 08:28 PM

unspoken,get these voices out of my head and give me my privacy,feels like everybody is watching me,and the spirits up and down suck!Cry


RE: life sucks - abbie - 05-13-2008 09:08 PM

Father I bring before you this person that is being torrmented by many voices...Lord you can see what we can't..all things are possible for you..I take the authority that YOU have given and command that torrmentor to shut up and be quiet IN JESUS NAME..I don't know where this person is with YOU Father but I speak YOUR PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING to them now....There is a need to know YOU..OPEN THE EYES OF THEIR UNDERSTANDING . wE NEED SOME MORE WORKERS FATHER
FEAR SHUT UP NOW ! SHUT THESE LIONS MOUTH NOW FATHER. I GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY. Please perfect that which concerns this LOVED ONE OF YOURS Jesus-sign


RE: life sucks - Etta - 05-14-2008 08:53 PM

I agree with Abbie! IN PRAYER FOR YOU.