Home
job - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: job (/showthread.php?tid=18649)



job - Guest - 08-14-2010 08:30 AM

Thank you Lord for all the blessing showered upon us. I'm blessed to have a beautiful baby girl. Wanted to thank you for the interview call I received from HDFC Bank. Its a sign of hope for me after being unemployed for almost a year. Just need your guidance and help to get through the interview and be successfully posted in the bank. Thank you Lord once again for the stepping stone.


RE: job - Guest - 08-14-2010 09:47 AM

That you are able to have the employment you are seeking, we lift this up to YOU LORD & for all that we have by YOUR GRACE & LOVE!
Amen Bless Jesus-cross

Guest Wrote:Thank you Lord for all the blessing showered upon us. I'm blessed to have a beautiful baby girl. Wanted to thank you for the interview call I received from HDFC Bank. Its a sign of hope for me after being unemployed for almost a year. Just need your guidance and help to get through the interview and be successfully posted in the bank. Thank you Lord once again for the stepping stone.



RE: job - adoring1 - 08-14-2010 10:07 AM

Father please answer this prayer for your own glory! In Jesus name...Amen!