Home
Prayer request for my Hernia to be cured without a surgery. - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer request for my Hernia to be cured without a surgery. (/showthread.php?tid=17700)

Pages: 1 2


Prayer request for my Hernia to be cured without a surgery. - Lijoy George - 07-19-2010 10:59 PM

I am Lijoy, 27 year man from Kerala in India. I am diagnosed with Inguinal Hernia. I am really scared to undergo an operation. I believe in god & i wish & pray that i am cured without a surgery. I am praying daily, reading the bible now, with tears in my eyes. Please pray for me too. I believe god can do miracles & that he will cure me without a surgery. Please pray for me. God bless you all.
Lijoy


RE: Prayer request for my Hernia to be cured without a surgery. - Guest - 07-19-2010 11:36 PM

Lord Jesus,
I would like to lift up Lijoy to you. I ask you to give him supernatural healing. Please heal this hernia entirely. I also ask that you will fill him with peace and comfort him from the fear that he is having Lord. I ask you to bless this man and to help him have a closer relationship with you.
Amen


RE: Prayer request for my Hernia to be cured without a surgery. - adoring1 - 07-20-2010 07:12 AM

Lord, bless this man with your touch and make his faith equal to your ability to heal him supernatrually.

Amen!


RE: Prayer request for my Hernia to be cured without a surgery. - stevendanielsen - 07-20-2010 09:59 PM

Dear Havenly Father Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.


RE: Prayer request for my Hernia to be cured without a surgery. - tishlea - 07-21-2010 02:16 AM

Precious Jesus, I life up Lijoy to You. I know that You are the great physican and that You can remove this without surgery. Lord, I pray that Your will be done. Lord, place a calm over Lijoy. Please heal him and make him whole. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.


RE: Prayer request for my Hernia to be cured without a surgery. - Guest - 09-27-2017 12:19 AM

Please pray for my son B who is suffering for 7+ years with a giant hernia that the V.A. has refused to fix. His entire life has been affected and ruined by this illness. I ask in the name of Jesus to get a successful surgery for him to resolve this horrible disfiguration and restore his health. Thank you. Praise Jesus. Amen. Signed, Worried Mom


RE: Prayer request for my Hernia to be cured without a surgery. - Guest - 09-27-2017 11:45 AM

Lord Jesus, we claim miracles for this son, by Your stripes we are Healed of this hernia and all infirmity. Please have the V.A. Help him, by the Blood of Jesus we pray. Amen


RE: Prayer request for my Hernia to be cured without a surgery. - Guest - 12-07-2017 10:48 PM

Long cables with splices may be tested with an OTDR to confirm splice quality and detect
any problems caused during installation, but insertion loss testing with an OLTS (light source and power meter) is still required to confirm end-to-end loss.


RE: Prayer request for my Hernia to be cured without a surgery. - Guest - 12-08-2017 08:09 AM

(12-07-2017 10:48 PM)Guest Wrote:  Long cables with splices may be tested with an OTDR to confirm splice quality and detect
any problems caused during installation, but insertion loss testing with an OLTS (light source and power meter) is still required to confirm end-to-end loss.

Huh! What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with a prayer for a hernia, or
with this prayer request website. I think you lost your way and need some power cleansing from Jesus Christ. I pray Jesus help you find your way to Him.


RE: Prayer request for my Hernia to be cured without a surgery. - Seeker - 12-18-2017 08:02 PM

Pray for all who want to heal without surgery...
With faith in God... and grace of God...
It can be healed...
In the name of Christ. Amen