![]() |
|
kelly and family - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: kelly and family (/showthread.php?tid=17055) |
kelly and family - Guest - 06-30-2010 05:44 AM Pray and agree my anxieties go away. Pray for me not to be anxious for anything and allow God to guide me, pray and agree David and I are blessed by God and doing great, that he tells his boys about me this weekend, and that we move to the next step in our relationship and he keeps in touch with me each day. Pray and agree he finds a new job and in my state and that his mother is fully healed. Praise God for all of you and I am praying for you. RE: kelly and family - kanaihele - 06-30-2010 02:21 PM Father, let your will be done for kelly and her family. Give them wisdom and strength for what ever the cause that they are facing. I pray that they will abide in your Word, Because your words are True and Full of Life. Give them peace and comfort at this time of need. Deliver Kelly from her anxious and let her cast them on you. Place your hedge of protection on her and her family, while they will seek you face to face in Spirit and in Truth. We praise your Holy name with Thanksgiving and praise. In Jesus name Amen RE: kelly and family - Chris8 - 08-10-2012 11:13 PM Dear Lord,please have mercy on kelly. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave kelly! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their life. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |