![]() |
|
prayer request - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: prayer request (/showthread.php?tid=16897) |
prayer request - Guest - 06-25-2010 02:02 PM I Pray to workabroad, Lord help me to be deployed in qatar. our employer is World Food Group of Company. and the agency is keys placement agency.. Lord help me pass the employer's interview on Tuesday Jun 29, 2010.. Lord bless me so that employer will choose me from the other candidates.. Lord bless me to have a good job contract.. help me to pass all the medical exams..I pray for financial provision Lord..especially paying all fees that need to be paid.. Lord please bless me to be deployed and work in qatar.. to save money.. to prepare for my kids future.. and to help my parents Lord I pray for my husband.. please guide him in all he's in right now.. I may not know it exactly but I know he needs you.. Lord bless him in his life.. Ipray for his salvation.. Lord heal him as the head of the family.. help him to find you, to know you and to grow with you.. Lord I pray for him to be change.. for him to be in the church.. I pray Lord that one day.. our family will be reconcile through you Lord.. Lord I pray for my kids.. Lord always protect my kids.. help me to be a good mother to them.. help me to provide all the things that they need.. help me to bring them to the church.. help me to be a good example to them.. Lord give them all the patience that they need especially facing all challenges in thier own lives.. Lord help them to seek you.. to know you.. to grow with you.. Lord help them to take care of each other.. bless them to respect elders.. Lord, sana po makatapos sila ng pagaaral para po sa future nila.. Lord bless them to be good kids..Lord this I pray in Jesus name AMEN.. RE: prayer request - Guest - 06-25-2010 04:17 PM Jesus, we lift all these needs up to YOU, YOUR WILL BE DONE. In regards to the job, Lord, if this is the job that you wish this guest to have, please allow it to come to pass, also Lord, that her husband come to knowing YOU & living for YOU, & as head of the family, & for their children, Wrap YOUR ARMS Around them & guide them. Bless this family & that they have a God Filled life as YOUR willing servants HEAVENLY FATHER! ![]() Guest Wrote:I Pray to workabroad, Lord help me to be deployed in qatar. our employer is World Food Group of Company. and the agency is keys placement agency.. Lord help me pass the employer's interview on Tuesday Jun 29, 2010.. Lord bless me so that employer will choose me from the other candidates.. Lord bless me to have a good job contract.. help me to pass all the medical exams..I pray for financial provision Lord..especially paying all fees that need to be paid.. Lord please bless me to be deployed and work in qatar.. to save money.. to prepare for my kids future.. and to help my parents RE: prayer request - Chris8 - 08-10-2012 10:19 PM Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |