Home
Children - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Children (/showthread.php?tid=14485)



Children - Guest - 04-06-2010 08:01 AM

Please pray for Austin and Paige. They are my adult children (in their 20's). Pray that they will walk with the Lord in their lives and they will be in God's will. Satan has made, and still makes, attempts to take over their lives. Pray for God to fill them with His spirit and guide and bless them and help them to overcome evil.


RE: Children - june - 04-06-2010 09:42 AM

Father in Jesus name I ask that you bind all temptation from the lives of Austin and Paige, Father dont allow the enemy to blind them and seduce them. I plead the blood of Christ over them as a covering for protection and restoration and healing in Jesus name a pray amen.


RE: Children - stevendanielsen - 04-06-2010 01:32 PM

Dear Havenly Father please take care of this person needs and bless them with good health for many year to come. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.


RE: Children - Chris8 - 04-13-2013 02:30 PM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord


RE: Children - Chris8 - 07-21-2021 12:35 AM

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.


In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord