![]() |
|
assistant facility for Dad - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: assistant facility for Dad (/showthread.php?tid=14391) |
assistant facility for Dad - Guest - 04-02-2010 10:51 AM Lord Jesus please guide our family to find the Assistant Facility you have for our 97 year Dad that will take SSI. Lord show us and cause that facility to accept him, and love to have a 97 year that just need a little help. Lord grant me peace right now that you are taking care of this. In Jesus name Amen RE: assistant facility for Dad - bountyhunter - 04-02-2010 11:13 AM I hope God guides you through this difficult time. RE: assistant facility for Dad - Guest - 04-02-2010 09:12 PM Lord, I am going to ask you to listen to this prayer request and grant her prayer with swift flight lord. I myself have been taking care of two 80 year olds so I know the difficulties associated with this. Lord the finances they have to endure give them the right direction to also get help with medical the medi-medi program lead them to the right social workers as you did when I first got my mother here. A 97 year old man is a blessing I pray that you allowed him here this long that you will allow him through his final years with love, honor and grace. AMEN. RE: assistant facility for Dad - stevendanielsen - 04-03-2010 04:14 AM Dear Havnely Father please grant this person prayer request and provide them with what they need in live. IN JEUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |