Home
Strength - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Strength (/showthread.php?tid=14328)



Strength - God loving mercy - 03-30-2010 10:05 PM

God Holy one of Israel. The creator of the heavens and the earth. I come to you today to ask your saints to pray for me for my heart is trouble. I seek your word and help. satan and his host wants to attack me through people, my job, my family, my health, my finances and wants me to attack myself. God I ask that your people pray for me father that I may grow strong in you. That you will help me find a place to praise your holy name and to serve you better father. My soul is weary and i often push when i want to give up. I put myself down so much father because am afraid i wont make it. God i need you and I feel like am going through a spiritual warfare. I ask that you bless my health, my family and all that i need and what I am lacking in life. I really need someone to pray for me father. Thank you GOD and those that will pray for me I ask that you touch them father and bless their circumstances. in jesus name. AMEN


RE: Strength - king'skid - 03-31-2010 02:57 AM

Lord God please bless this person's life so that they may shine for your glory, please bless them so that they can find a renewed peace and joy in you, Lord. Please give them strength to never give up on the journey, perseverance to continue the journey, trust to believe that they CAN finish the journey, joy and peace to enjoy the journey even when it's hard, and the desire to show others the way you have helped them and can help others, too. Please help this person, your child, Lord, in everything they do, please bless them and help them in everything. In your name, Amen.


RE: Strength - tishlea - 03-31-2010 04:55 AM

Lord, please bless this person. Lord, please draw them closer to You. Lord, bind satan from them. Lord, please bless them to be a great woker for You. Lord, I pray they will always be found serving You. No servant can serve two masters.(Luke 16:13) Lord, please bless them and their family with good health and happiness. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.