![]() |
|
Grievance at work - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Grievance at work (/showthread.php?tid=13525) |
Grievance at work - awleahbee - 03-02-2010 04:21 AM I was a victim of discrimination at my place of employment and was award a low rating on my performance for last year. I have appealed against this, and it has now gone into a grievance procedure. I am praying that the decision will be overturned and that the outcome will be that I am awarded my rightful rating. If the rating does not get changed, there is a chance of redundancy in the near future. Please pray that my grievance at work is successful. Oh My Lord! In your precious son Jesus' name. Amen. RE: Grievance at work - mwindham - 03-02-2010 12:31 PM Loving Father, please provide for justice to be done in this grievance decision. In the name of Jesus, according to your will, amen. |