Home
Immediate Healing needed - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Immediate Healing needed (/showthread.php?tid=13283)



Immediate Healing needed - Guest - 02-20-2010 01:52 AM

Please pray for complete healing for my husband who has a terrible migraine and a sinus infection. Thank you Lord for providing. We have been plagued with illness after tragedy after illness this month and are so tired. We need relief! In you son Jesus' name I beg you for healing, respite and calmness.


RE: Immediate Healing needed - Anita Ugran - 02-20-2010 02:01 AM

Father, Jeremiah 33:6 says- Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. May there be health and peace in their family according to this promise in Jesus name. Amen.


RE: Immediate Healing needed - tishlea - 02-20-2010 05:15 AM

Lord, I pray that this family will have peace again. Please heal the illness that surround them. Please bring them joy and comfort again. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.


RE: Immediate Healing needed - mwindham - 02-20-2010 11:39 AM

Lord please heal this husband of migraine headaches and sinus problems. Bring peace to this family. In the name of Jesus, according to your will, amen.


RE: Immediate Healing needed - sharon19 - 02-21-2010 06:06 AM

lord! please right now touch this person's husband with your healing hands.. your one touch is enough oh lord!! bless him with good health..give peace to him & family..in precious name of JESUS i pray amen..


RE: Immediate Healing needed - Guest - 02-06-2013 03:28 AM

Pls pray for pls to release this very strange state and feelings and pain I am in since the last 14 years...I am just not me. Pls release this I'll feeling what ever it is...it has caused too much damage to me and in my life.


RE: Immediate Healing needed - Guest - 02-12-2013 08:29 PM

Please pray for my mother suffering from ARDS. Pray that she is healed and able to be extubated very soon.