Home
pray for us - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: pray for us (/showthread.php?tid=13247)



pray for us - Guest - 02-18-2010 07:10 PM

Our motorbike has been stolen last night. The only transport we have is the bike. I husband will lose his job if no bike.Please pray for me. I trust in you jesus.


RE: pray for us - sluggo - 02-18-2010 11:20 PM

wayofthemaster is a good site that could help out,freerice too


RE: pray for us - sharon19 - 02-19-2010 06:23 AM

lord! please help them in this situation...bless them abundantly today & always...give peace to them..in JESUS name i pray amen..


RE: pray for us - mwindham - 02-19-2010 09:49 AM

Loving Father, please help this couple to recover their motorbike. Help the husband get transportation to his work. In the name of Jesus, according to your will, amen.


RE: pray for us - Chris8 - 10-02-2012 04:42 AM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord