Home
New Job - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: New Job (/showthread.php?tid=13134)



New Job - Guest - 02-14-2010 08:18 PM

I need prayer for a new job I am trying to start. I have an assessment on 3/7 that I have to pass and with the way the economy is and the competition I need to pass with flying colors. If I land the new job I will be able to start a life with the one I love and buy a house, basically get my life going. I need God to help me pass if this is the path he has set for me, which is where I feel I have been led.


RE: New Job - sharon19 - 02-14-2010 08:25 PM

lord!bless this person with a good permanent job..fulfill all this person desires..remove all the obstacles...bless this person with good wisdom,strength & health...give peace to this person & family..in JESUS name i pray amen...


RE: New Job - Anita Ugran - 02-14-2010 08:27 PM

Father God i come to Your Throne of Grace in Jesus name. Lord You are the God who blesses the works of our hands, Lord let Your grace and mercy and favor surround this guest and let a good job come in search of this person and may your wisdom rest on this person on the day of assessment and settle this persons life Lord lead him in Your way and Glorify Your name and make them to say Look what the Lord has done for us. Make him to enjoy the good as said in Ecc 5:18,19-Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion. Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God. Thank You Lord for it is done in Jesus blessed name. Amen


RE: New Job - tishlea - 02-15-2010 06:06 AM

Lord, I pray that Your will be done. Please lead this guest down the paths that You would have them to go. I pray they will always be found doing Your will. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.