![]() |
|
Praying Thanks - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Praying Thanks (/showthread.php?tid=12744) |
Praying Thanks - EXELR8 - 02-01-2010 12:59 AM My prayor is to say thanks, for all that God has blessed me with, for my daughter, family, girlfriend, job, place to live, and for watching over all of us all the time. I appreciate it. Everthing is better this way, and I just want to say thanks, in a big big way! RE: Praying Thanks - sharon19 - 02-01-2010 01:49 AM thank you lord JESUS! bless this person abundantly this year & always..& help them to shine for your glory.in JESUS name i pray amen... RE: Praying Thanks - Anita Ugran - 02-01-2010 05:42 AM Dear brother, Praise God, Oh give thanks to the Lord for He is good, For His mercy endures for ever.- Ps118:29. Ps 116:12 says - what shall i render to the Lord for all His benefits toward me?. I will take up the cup of salvation and call upon the name of the Lord. RE: Praying Thanks - mwindham - 02-01-2010 11:08 AM Loving Father, I agree with this person in thanking you for all your wonderful blessings to me in this last year. In Jesus' name, amen. |