![]() |
|
prayer for my daughter - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: prayer for my daughter (/showthread.php?tid=1201) |
prayer for my daughter - Guest - 02-25-2008 07:52 AM Hello, I am requesting prayer for my daughter. My husband and I have taken our niece in and have had her for about 3 1/2 yrs. She was going to be placed into foster care by CPS from her mother. Her father had never been in her life and had never even seen her. When we started the adoption process he then decided he wanted her and is pursuing custody. He is an atheist. We are a christian family and we have raised her in church she is in a stable and loving home and she does not want to live w/ him. we live in WV he Lives in NC she would be taken from us, her church , school, family, and friends. We know th Lord placed her w/ us and we are asking for your prayer for favor re: custody. We are not trying to keep her from her biological parents we know how important it is they are involved in her life. We go Wed the 27th at 11:00 AM please remember us in prayer thanks so much God Bless RE: prayer for my daughter - Sudhaa - 02-25-2008 09:18 AM Beloved father in heaven I pray for this loving mother who loves this child like her own. I pray that you place this child in the hands of this mother who would love her, care for her and protect her with her life. Give this child the opportunity to grow up in a godly family that is filled with your love and where the family members live by your words. I pray that she placed in loving hands. I pray for this in your name. Amen. RE: prayer for my daughter - Chris8 - 06-13-2012 11:02 PM Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |