![]() |
|
prayer for protection and blessing - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: prayer for protection and blessing (/showthread.php?tid=11872) |
prayer for protection and blessing - Guest 44 - 01-01-2010 04:49 AM Please pray with me for the Lords hedge of protection 24/7 and blessing upon me and my offspring always. For all generational curse or power of darkness affecting us to be revoked and cancelled. For God to close the open doors of the enemy attacking us and replace it with His blessings and prosper us in all areas of life to thrive and excel, especially friendship, to have the support and fellowship we always missed and to have the family life we never had. Through the work of Christ, I claim the promise of Matt. 6:33 seek His Kingdom first… and Psalm. 68:6: God being the Father of the fatherless and defender of widows upon us.
RE: prayer for protection and blessing - tishlea - 01-01-2010 06:16 AM Lord,I pray that Your will be done. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. RE: prayer for protection and blessing - stevendanielsen - 01-01-2010 09:02 AM Dear Havenly Father watch over this family and bless them. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. RE: prayer for protection and blessing - sharon19 - 01-01-2010 09:38 PM Dear father! please help guest & family in this situation..father give deliverance to them from all problems..give peace,joy to them.in JESUS name i pray amen.... RE: prayer for protection and blessing - bountyhunter - 01-01-2010 09:42 PM Lord, I ask that you send an angel to guard and defend this family against all evil and watch over them at all times. amen RE: prayer for protection and blessing - Chris8 - 10-13-2016 06:56 PM In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this family and their homes ! Now ! I pray that Lord's will be done in their lives. Amen |