Home
Prayer for Favor with Landlord - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer for Favor with Landlord (/showthread.php?tid=10566)

Pages: 1 2

Prayer for Favor with Landlord - Guest - 11-12-2009 01:42 PM

My daughters and I need a new home and we found one that is convenient to our schools and work.

Please be in agreement with our prayers that we will be given favor with the landlord and that God will provide the financial assistance for this new home.

The landlord's name is Teresa and we pray that despite our credit challenges, we would still find favor with her and that God's grace is sufficient where credit and finances lack.

In Jesus' name we pray.

RE: Prayer for Favor with Landlord - Faithinhim - 11-12-2009 09:58 PM

Guest Wrote:My daughters and I need a new home and we found one that is convenient to our schools and work.

Please be in agreement with our prayers that we will be given favor with the landlord and that God will provide the financial assistance for this new home.

The landlord's name is Teresa and we pray that despite our credit challenges, we would still find favor with her and that God's grace is sufficient where credit and finances lack.

In Jesus' name we pray.

Dear Lord, please be with this family, I pray that they will be blessed financially and that you will put favor in this landlord's heart toward them. I ask this in your name, Amen

RE: Prayer for Favor with Landlord - Guest - 10-10-2013 02:01 AM

Please pray for me as well, I'm in South Africa. I'm praying for my landlord to have mercy upon me..............May the almighty God speak to him and give him peace. I really don't want to move out of my place. I'm just behind with my rent but I am going to pay that amount in full. I would like to be prayed for, I need my financial to increase, I have been suffering for too long financially and I don't want to suffer any longer. My landlord's name is Jan.

RE: Prayer for Favor with Landlord - Guest - 10-12-2017 11:01 AM

Please pray for my son that he will touch the landlord heart so he can stay in the apartment he is at. The landlords name is Craig and his wife. Pray that my son can stay in apartment. Please pray that God reveals whether the child is his or not. Thank you

RE: Prayer for Favor with Landlord - Guest - 11-29-2017 10:01 AM

Please Dear GOD and SON JESUS CHRIST
Let my Landlord sell the house to the Broker
Maggie Beers for $500,000.00 and give me Avec, my daughter Angelica and granddaughter Aniya $65,000.00 also a relocation of a 2 bedroom apartment in Fort Greene, Clinton Hills, Bushwick, or Bedford Stuyvesant Brooklyn..Thank You In The Name Of JESUS CHRIST...???

RE: Prayer for Favor with Landlord - sprauveavec - 11-29-2017 10:17 AM

Please Dear GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST Let Ida Farmer my Landlord sell 902 Lafayette avenue to the Broker Maggie Beers for $500,000.00. Then let Maggie give Avec, Angelica & Aniya $65,000.00. Also a relocation for us a 2 bedroom apartment in Bushwick, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clinton Hills and Fort Greene. Please In JESUS Name GOD let Maggie Beers persuade Ida Farmer
To selling the house to her. Ida call Maggie..Please call her. I[/align]N THE NAME OF JESUS..AMEN.

RE: Prayer for Favor with Landlord - Yonni30 - 08-07-2019 11:33 PM

I am a single mother working two jobs. I am looking to move into a specific new apartment that will be safe for me and my son, as there have been a couple security issues. Please pray favor for me that the landlord will agree to give us the place and that i will remain financially stable to maintain it.

RE: Prayer for Favor with Landlord - rwheeler - 08-29-2019 11:10 AM

Dear heavenly Father, you are our protector and defender. I pray for your merciful provision to help them find a safe and affordable home. Amen!

RE: Prayer for Favor with Landlord - Chris8 - 08-30-2019 01:05 AM

Answering to Post #7

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is agaisnt this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

RE: Prayer for Favor with Landlord - Guest - 12-09-2019 07:00 PM

Prayer in favour of a new landlord. We are moving into a new area to start a school and we don’t want the landlord to be tpatronising or try to give us problems after paying the rent so we want you to be in agreement prayer with us for favour and also for God to touch the heart and the eyes of this woman Christiana Miller that will be our new landlord. Let her come not only to accept the terms we give but also to accept the offer we make. After making it let her give full approval of the building and believe we will keep it in good shape in jesus name I Pray.?