![]() |
|
need prayers desperately - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: need prayers desperately (/showthread.php?tid=10335) |
need prayers desperately - Guest - 11-04-2009 06:37 AM Brothers and sisters I beg for you to unite your prayers with mine in Jesus name to ask my heavenly father, Yahweh to Provide the our family with financial abundance today. (Whenever two or more unite in prayer Jesus is there) I claim Yahweh's promise - knock and it will be answered, seek and you shall find, ask and it shall be given "Whatever is asked of the father in Jesus name and believed (with a mustard seed size faith) it will be given." I have prayed constantly and daily for 20 years and expect each day to receive the financial abundance I pray for. When it does not come, I pray agian the following day. I am in desperate need for it to come now-today. My younger sister is dying of cancer ( her medical bills are getting out of sight) I need to take care of her financially, spiritually and emotionally. My mother is old and sick- I need to take care of her too. I desperately want to bring my family together in whatever time we have left and be joyful and for them to find Yahweh. Please help me! I humble myself before Yahweh and ask foregiveness for my sins in Jesus name and help to receive financial abundance now. Thank you Yahweh for all the blessing you give me- especially the financial abundance that you are sending now! RE: need prayers desperately - Chris8 - 03-07-2013 03:50 AM Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |