![]() |
|
Urgent need! - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Urgent need! (/showthread.php?tid=10107) |
Urgent need! - Guest - 10-26-2009 02:33 PM URGENT! I am asking the LORD for a huge MIRACLE! If I don't get a job or financial miracle before the first of the month, I will not be able to pay rent or bills. I am asking the LORD to help me with this need & lead to the perfect work that HE has planned for me. Also for a healing & lifting of depression. Thank you for your prayers, Georgette RE: Urgent need! - tishlea - 10-27-2009 07:26 AM Lord,I pray that Your will be done in Georgette's life.Help her to be able to pay her bills. Lord,protect her and send comfort.I pray that she will always be found doing Your will. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |