Home
prayer God will help me find a place to live - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: prayer God will help me find a place to live (/showthread.php?tid=19497)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9


RE: prayer God will help me find a place to live - Guest - 02-13-2021 03:37 AM

LORD GOD YOU SAID WHATEVER I LOOSED ON EARTH YOU WILL LOOSE IN HEAVEN. GOD YOU SAID YOU WILL GIVE ME THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THEREFORE I KNOW YOU WILL GIVE ME KEYS TO MY HOUSE ON EARTH. Amen


RE: prayer God will help me find a place to live - Guest - 03-02-2021 10:02 AM

Please pray that God finds me a place to live. I now live with a long time "friend" who seems to get pleasure from yelling at me and imposing numerous unspoken rules for me to live by. I am 60 years old and just want peace. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!


RE: prayer God will help me find a place to live - Guest - 03-02-2021 10:22 AM

Remember it's their place and they set the rules no matter if you pay rent or not.
Lord help this person find a place to live by them self so then they don't have to be annoying to another person. A place they can afford and near all the stores and transportation. Give them your peace and may they always stay in your path. I pray in Jesus name amen.


RE: prayer God will help me find a place to live - Aaron - 03-03-2021 10:36 AM

I'm sorry to learn about the difficulties you're facing, friend. Just said a prayer for you that the Lord will meet all your needs in significant ways. May God surround you with His loving presence and fill you with His peace.


RE: prayer God will help me find a place to live - Guest - 05-12-2021 05:59 PM

God won't help you.


RE: prayer God will help me find a place to live - Guest - 06-14-2025 07:45 PM

Please pray form me and my daughter to find a new place to live that we can afford, and what God has prepared for us. I pray for guidance and clarity and means to be able to move. We are I. Need of a peaceful home and area that we can dwell safely in Jesus Christ name I pray. Amen