![]() |
|
He'll heal your broken heart - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: He'll heal your broken heart (/showthread.php?tid=29398) Pages: 1 2 |
RE: He'll heal your broken heart - paula0331 - 06-30-2011 02:08 AM continue to pray for me and my broken heart miss living with tim and the kids miss being a mother wife best friend and lover RE: He'll heal your broken heart - Guest - 06-30-2011 09:57 PM please pray to my husband sami broken heart today ,too much on pain unhappy plz Lord healed my husband from all pain has..in jesus name amen.. RE: He'll heal your broken heart - jkh12 - 07-05-2011 09:58 PM (06-30-2011 09:57 PM)Guest Wrote: please pray to my husband sami broken heart today ,too much on pain unhappy plz Lord healed my husband from all pain has..in jesus name amen.. praying for you both. Stay strong, ask God for his strength. RE: He'll heal your broken heart - Guest - 07-06-2011 12:00 AM IF HE B 4 ME...WHO CAN B AGAINST ME! Amen! I been TOO ill but im in agreement! So not sure what it takes to get some kind of PRAYER agreement here or is it cuase im not pat of the signed up groupie thing? but's so hot & miswerable here NOW its impossible to try to sleep early so i can be work ready, still batteling w/that!! oh jsut come lord Jesus & grt us out of this misery...I SHALL LIVE & NOT DIE BUT PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD!! but PLS PRAY FOR MY CAMARA I LOST A BRAND NEW ONE 1 YR. AGO IT WAS A GIFT & STILL LOOKING HOPEFULLY WHEN I START TO MOVE it'll pop up HOPFULLY PRAYFULLY SoooooooooooooN!, THRU UR PRAYERS, I'LL FINALLY BE OUT OF THIS MICROWAVE & N2 MY NEWW LARGER HOME CLOSER TO MY GRANDSOPN! DEVILS DEFEATED!! CAUSE I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me & my property & future property cause the devil next door's still attacking! God I need a miracle NOW to STOP THIS MADNESS that why I MUST MOVE NOW BUT BEEN TOO ILL & TO ALSO WORK!! NEED MIRACLESS HERE PLEASE!! I also pray for u & put my 2 cents in! JUSTICE!! IS. 54:17 "The Bible is a compass, pointing you in the right direction." IVE DEFINATELY BEEN BELIVING THIS!! ... B BLEST! & ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() & PLS PRAY 4 FAMILY! my daughter lies & communicating less w/me & wont let me talk to my grandchild...PLS PRAY 4 HIS PROTECTION!! Alelluia!! GOD WAS MANIFESTED THAT THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL BE DESTROYED!! Somebody, whats that verse?? P.E.A.C.E! anyway... GREATER IS HE THATS IN ME!...ps. PLS ALSO PRAY FOR CURT, DEN, ROB, JOSE, & esp. 4 GEN, AL, LUKE, YOLI, MARCEL that they get SAVED & GET a GOOD job & get their cars fixed! that the Lord draws us all closer to eachother & to HIM & TO HIM BE ALL THE GLORY! & BRINGS gODLY FRIENDS TO HELP ME W/EVERYTHING & FAVOR!!!! A>M>E>N> IF GOD B 4 ME...WHO CAN B AGAINST ME! Amen! I been TOO ill but im in agreement! So not sure what it takes to get some kind of PRAYER agreement here or is it cuase im not pat of the signed up groupie thing? but's so hot & miswerable here NOW its impossible to try to sleep early so i can be work ready, still batteling w/that!! oh jsut come lord Jesus & ...I SHALL LIVE & NOT DIE BUT PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD!! ALLELUIA!! & Pls STOP the BIASSING!! but PLS PRAY FOR MY CAMARA I LOST A BRAND NEW ONE 1 YR. AGO IT WAS A GIFT & STILL LOOKING HOPEFULLY WHEN I START TO MOVE it'll pop up HOPFULLY PRAYFULLY SoooooooooooooN!, THRU UR PRAYERS, I'LL FINALLY BE OUT OF THIS MICROWAVE & N2 MY NEWW LARGER HOME CLOSER TO MY GRANDSOPN! DEVILS DEFEATED!! CAUSE I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me & my property & future property cause the devil next door's still attacking! God I need a miracle NOW to STOP THIS MADNESS that why I MUST MOVE NOW BUT BEEN TOO ILL & TO ALSO WORK!! NEED MIRACLESS HERE PLEASE!! I also pray for u & put my 2 cents in! IS. 54:17 "The Bible is a compass, pointing you in the right direction." IVE DEFINATELY BEEN BELIVING THIS!! ... B BLEST! & ![]() ![]() ![]() & PLS PRAY 4 FAMILY! my daughter lies & communicating less w/me & wont let me talk to my grandchild...PLS PRAY 4 HIS PROTECTION!! Alelluia!! GOD WAS MANIFESTED THAT THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL BE DESTROYED!! Somebody, whats that verse?? P.E.A.C.E! anyway... GREATER IS HE THATS IN ME!... JUSTICE!!ps. PLS ALSO PRAY FOR CURT, DEN, ROB, JOSE, & esp. 4 GEN, AL, LUKE, YOLI, MARCEL that they get SAVED & GET a GOOD job & get their cars fixed! that the Lord draws us all closer to eachother & to HIM & TO HIM BE ALL THE GLORY! & BRINGS gODLY FRIENDS TO HELP ME W/EVERYTHING & FAVOR!!!!
|