Home
need a friend - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: need a friend (/showthread.php?tid=29207)

Pages: 1 2


RE: need a friend - nice - 06-19-2011 11:43 AM

(06-19-2011 11:38 AM)Guest Wrote:  Im shy too and I have no friends pray that I will have friends who accept me for who I am
i will pray for you


RE: need a friend - paula0331 - 06-19-2011 12:38 PM

dido for me too no friends and family to talk to all alone


RE: need a friend - nice - 06-19-2011 01:10 PM

(06-19-2011 12:38 PM)paula0331 Wrote:  dido for me too no friends and family to talk to all alone

would you like to be my friend and talk with me


RE: need a friend - Chris8 - 06-20-2011 01:28 AM

(06-19-2011 11:38 AM)Guest Wrote:  Im shy too and I have no friends pray that I will have friends who accept me for who I am

Dear Lord,please help this guest to make friends according with Your will.What is impossible for people it is possible for You.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.