![]() |
|
demons in the workplace - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: demons in the workplace (/showthread.php?tid=25553) Pages: 1 2 |
RE: demons in the workplace - Guest - 02-06-2021 12:42 PM I too can see demons and energy and the demons are causing me to lose my jobs. I have bound the demons in Jesus name but it has not worked. I do faith. I give thanks for your prayers and protection. RE: demons in the workplace - None123@msn.com - 02-06-2021 12:47 PM I too can see demons and energy and the demons are causing me to lose my jobs. I have bound the demons in Jesus name but it has not worked. I do have faith. In the past I have rid demons in my home in Jesus name and it works. But has not in the work place. I g ive thanks for your prayers and protection. |