Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayers for mom, my future wife, flesh brother and me
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Prayers for mom, my future wife, flesh brother and me

Happy birthday and abundantly Blessings and financial Blessings to you Chris8 and to the woman which will be your wife ! Thank You Lord because is a light thing for God to abundantly bless Chris8 with abundantly Miracles and Blessings even beyond his thinking and imagination. Thank You Lord for all the Miracles and Blessings in their lives.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God.

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for these people. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for these people. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for these people.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for these people. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for these people.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for these people.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
12-25-2021 03:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Prayers for mom, my future wife, flesh brother and me

Prayed for you and may God answer your prayer request for yourself and your loved ones.
12-25-2021 10:41 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Prayed for you and your family. Thank you for being here and being a prayer warrior. We are grateful that you are here.
12-25-2021 06:20 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

May The Lord bless you Guest from Post #2 and Guest from Post #3 and those who prayed, will pray about these prayer requests.
Thank You Lord

Happy birthday and abundantly Blessings and financial Blessings to you Chris8 and to the woman which will be your wife ! Thank You Lord because is a light thing for God to abundantly bless Chris8 with abundantly Miracles and Blessings even beyond his thinking and imagination. Thank You Lord for all the Miracles and Blessings in their lives.

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for these people. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for these people. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for these people.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for these people. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for these people.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for these people.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
12-26-2021 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Lord I agree in prayer for this family, bring them the blessing of love and peace. In Jesus name amen.
12-26-2021 08:25 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

May The Lord bless you Guest from Post #5.
Thank You Lord

12-27-2021 03:08 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Matthew 5:8 NKJV — Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God.

Amen

05-08-2022 12:38 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord I pray for me to give me strength and faith to wait the woman about The Lord said to me He will give me a sign to know is His will for me to be my wife.
Lord I pray for mom and flesh brother to send them dreams about salvation till they will be born again and I pray to help us to follow The Lord all the way.

Isaiah 40:31 NKJV — But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

Thank You Lord

Amen

05-09-2022 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Lord have your perfect will be done in Chris8's life, and his desire for a good wife. Touch his his mother's and brother's heart to accept your salvation soon. I pray this in Jesus mighty name, amen.
05-09-2022 06:43 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

May The Lord bless you Guest from Post #9.
Thank You Lord for all the Miracles and Healings and Deliverance and Blessings in my life.
Thank You Lord

Amen

05-10-2022 12:38 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.