Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

PRAYERS FOR M.P. OILFIELD SERVICES
Noela33 Offline
Registered

PRAYERS FOR M.P. OILFIELD SERVICES

JAN 31, 2013

LORD IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!

I LIFT UP THIS COMPANY TO YOU LORD M.P. OIL FIELDS SERVICES .... WE ARE ASKING FOR A GOOD YEAR THIS YEAR AND TO BLESS THIS COMPANY WITH WORK....WE CLAIM IT IN JESUS NAME !!!! LORD I ALSO WANT TO THANK U FOR OTHER YEARS THAT YOU HAVE BLESS THIS COMPANY IN JESUS NAME AMEN ......

THANK YOU LORD !!!!! THANK YOU JESUS !!!!!

Bless
01-31-2013 08:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: PRAYERS FOR M.P. OILFIELD SERVICES

Keep praying for M. P. OilField Service !!!!

In Jesus name amen !!
02-01-2013 06:29 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord I ask you to bless this company ! Put a shield on it and protect it in JESUS name AMEN !!! Release angels at all time ! Amen
02-02-2013 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Lord bless M. P. Oilfield Services ... Bless this with work .. Father we are in agreement that anything that we ask in your name ...We shall receive we are asking for work Lord ... Father God you are in control and its in your hands ..... Amen

Thank you so much for praying for M.P. Oilfield Service . Keep on praying for M.P. Oilfield Service . God bless u all .
02-03-2013 05:36 PM
Noela33 Offline
Registered

AMEN !!!!

Bless

FATHER GOD BLESS THIS COMPANY FATHER GOD .... YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING LORD . BLESS THE PEOPLE THAT ARE RUNNING THIS COMPANY BLESS THE WORKERS BLESS THIS COMPANY LORD...
FATHER GOD I PRAY THAT OTHER COMPANIES CALL M.P. OILFIELD FOR WORK LORD IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!

Bless[/size][/font]
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 06:26 PM by Noela33.)
02-03-2013 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Lord we just lift this company to you . Lord of Lord king of king .. Father God give this company work . In your mightily name . Amen
02-04-2013 06:31 AM
Unregistered

Father God keep blessing this company lord .Father God give them more of you lord .we are in agreement all together for work Lord ... Keep blessing this company father God !
02-04-2013 02:02 PM
Noela33 Offline
Registered

Jesus-sign

LORD IN THE NAME OF JESUS !!!! I LIFT UP M.P. OILFIELD SERVICES TO YOU LORD THAT YOU WOULD TOUCH THIS COMPANY MORE THAN EVER LORD....... FATHER GOD I CLAIM WORK IN JESUS NAME....

AMEN !!!!

:read-bible
02-04-2013 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Amen !!!
02-05-2013 06:21 AM
Unregistered

Lord in the name of Jesus !!! I lift up M. P. Oilfield Services to you lord.... That you would bless this company that you would make this company grow and give it more work.... Lord I rebuke all the other companies that are jealous of this company lord .... it's in your hands in Jesus name amen
02-05-2013 06:18 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.