Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer to get bad tenant out
Unregistered

RE: Prayer to get bad tenant out

Lord bring this to light and have this Sick person leave me alone and my property Stop them in their tracks Your convicting Blood is on them Your Enemies and bring this all to Light for others to see what they're doing to us
07-05-2020 05:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Please pray for my Mom. She’s rented out her home since my father died and these Tenants moved in May 2019 and only paid 2 months and until this day has not paid for their rent and their utilities. We have hired a lawyer but due to Covid 19 the court house is closed.
07-05-2020 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Lord we pray for us all seeking Justice. Ones gone already and one To Go No Retaliation of Your enemies keep us Safe Your mighty Protecting Blood covering os is over us All Favor Wisdom and Mercy Praises. Amen
07-06-2020 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Please help me pray for my tenant to leave the premises peacefully. I did t asked her to leave she said she was moving out. Now she threaten to get an attorney. I have the best one so please help me pray for her.
11-08-2020 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear God, please help us to move the tenant that has not been paying rent for 3 months in my daughters apartment building. The tenant has been creating a lot of stress for us. Please God hear our request and helps us. Thank you God, I trust in you.
09-13-2021 03:18 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.