Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer that my husband will want to stop drinking
forgiven77 Offline
Registered

RE: Prayer that my husband will want to stop drinking

(03-29-2011 03:32 PM)Peaceandcrown Wrote:  Please pray for strength and open doors as I attend Alanon for the first time on April 1st. Pray that my husband will want to stop drinking.

Jesus-cross
07-18-2021 09:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

I can never forget May 6, 2019. The year almighty God used Dr.Lucas to change my life for good. I'm so happy sharing this to the world because i have never seen this kind of miracle Dr.Lucas did in my life, I'm Eartha Ivey who won $7,000,000 million dollars on Virginia lottery, i was a nurse in suffolk, on that blessed day i was on a website and i saw a comment from Earl Lape on how Dr.Lucas helped him won the lottery, although i was so scared i took the risk and gave it a try and i took Dr.Lucas Email and messaged him, i told him what i want and he assured me that i was going to win the lottery game, he casted a spell and gave me some numbers after 48hrs with some instructions which i followed correctly and to my greatest surprise i won with the numbers. When i realized i had won a prize. I was all nervous and shaky, so I called my daughter and said to her, I think I won $4 million. I never knew I won $7,000,000. I became $7 million richer overnight with the help of Dr Lucas, please this is real and genuine contact Dr Lucas if you really want to win the lottery there are lots of scams online don't fall for their traps, Dr Lucas is the only real spell caster I've ever seen, Email: Drlucasspelltemple[at]gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567. You will never regret contacting Dr Lucas, he's the best THANK YOU.
12-11-2023 05:04 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Hi everyone, MY NAME IS ANNE FROM TULSA OKLAHMA, after 10 years of playing lotto game i am finally living my dream life, all thanks to Dr EBAKOLEANE, i will never forget that great man never in my entire life, i am who i am today all because of him he gave me a winning numbers to play and he prepared a lotto winning spell for me that helped me won my mega million. thank you so much Dr EBAKOLEANE, for what you have done for my entire generations, i will forever be grateful.
you can reach out to him on his info:
Email: dr.ebakoleanespellcaster[at]gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1661-475-8138.
01-24-2024 03:33 AM
Unregistered

I can never forget May 6, 2019. The year almighty God used Dr.Lucas to change my life for good. I'm so happy sharing this to the world because i have never seen this kind of miracle Dr.Lucas did in my life, I'm Eartha Ivey who won $7,000,000 million dollars on Virginia lottery, i was a nurse in suffolk, on that blessed day i was on a website and i saw a comment from Earl Lape on how Dr.Lucas helped him won the lottery, although i was so scared i took the risk and gave it a try and i took Dr.Lucas Email and messaged him, i told him what i want and he assured me that i was going to win the lottery game, he casted a spell and gave me some numbers after 48hrs with some instructions which i followed correctly and to my greatest surprise i won with the numbers. When i realized i had won a prize. I was all nervous and shaky, so I called my daughter and said to her, I think I won $4 million. I never knew I won $7,000,000. I became $7 million richer overnight with the help of Dr Lucas, please this is real and genuine contact Dr Lucas if you really want to win the lottery there are lots of scams online don't fall for their traps, Dr Lucas is the only real spell caster I've ever seen, Email: Drlucasspelltemple[at]gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567. You will never regret contacting Dr Lucas, he's the best THANK YOU.
02-13-2024 05:46 AM
Unregistered

Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: Drlucasspelltemple[at]gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.
02-20-2024 07:00 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.