Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer Request/ Friendship Reconciliation
Unregistered

RE: Prayer Request/ Friendship Reconciliation

I have a friend who iz cheating on his wife and stopped talking to me when i told him to stop his affair. I just did what a good friend would do but he refuses to see reason and still continues his ema and has totally cut off contact witb me. The other woman too is married and is hiding ths affair from her husband.Please pray that he breaks off his relationship with V and gets back to his wife and also restore my friendship with him as i miss him a lot.
08-14-2018 01:36 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Please pray reconciliation of my frienship with srikrishna. No matter what i do to help him or make him happy , he always misunderstands, ignores , hates and blocks me. i love him so much and wish to be his best friend sharing him God's love. Please pray that God will grant the grace of healing, forgiveness and reconciliation. Pray that we will become a good friend again. May God make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. God, please touch the heart of my friend Srikrishna so that he will come back to me again. AMEN.
11-25-2019 11:58 PM
traci9968 Offline
Registered

(06-01-2010 11:31 PM)Greekblue Wrote:  I have completely, utterly, and irreparably, destroy my friendship and connection with a friend I love dearly and she is also a Christian.
Please, pray for God's miracle in this relationship; pray that God will send the Holy Spirit to talk to her about me and tell her that He is helping me heal and to come back with love in her heart.It so absolutely destroyed that literally ONLY a miracle from God can ever restore it and bring love and forgiveness back in.
Please, lift the names of Louiza and Crystal unto the Throne of God as I'm crying out for His forgiveness, Help, Healing in my heart and in my friendship with her.
I'm crying out like the blind man who everyone told him to stop crying out Jesus' name, but he continued till Jesus looked at him and with a single word healed his eyes. I pray that Jesus will stop and look at me also and He will heal this friendship in an instant with a word to Crystal by His Holy Spirit and Love.
Please, take a few minutes to pray for me as often as you can as I'm trying to have as many people as possible calling out Jesus' name with me.

Thank you and God Bless you!
Louiza
12-18-2019 10:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Good Day! I am humbly asking for prayers and a miracle that I (Silver) and my friend, Jan Irvin Mark (JIM) will have a friendship reconciliation. It's almost 5 months that we're not talking with each other. One time, I tried to reconcile with him, but he refused to talk to me. I'm not giving up our friendship and I want to work in a good and loving working environment. I'm really sorry for what I had done, what I had done is good to his girlfriend (Roxanne) but not on his side. I'm hoping and praying that we will become good friends again.Jesus-signAmenSmile
07-13-2020 07:51 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.