Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer for Troubled Friend & for my marriage
trainermgr
Unregistered

Prayer for Troubled Friend & for my marriage

My husband of 25 yrs and I have been having serious marriage trouble. On top of that he got caught inbetween his best friend and his wife who are going through a divorce. He spent way too much time with the wife on the phone. Now she's tried to commit suicide and he's caught again. He feels like he's the only friend she has, her husband is not handling things well (making it all about him instead of focusing on getting her well).

I want her to get well but I'm also hurting because of my husband's involvement in this. He's told me he appreciates my support but he has to do this right now - he's the only person she trusts and he feels like he has to be there to keep her husband in line.

Please pray for M that they will find the best doctors for her so she can be healed. Please pray for our marriage that we can restore our marriage. Please pray that my husband will not be so caught up in this and be able to separate from it as she gets the help she needs and be able to focus on repairing on marriage.

I'm in a really difficult spot here. I want to be supportive but I'm also scared to death of the impact on my already troubled marriage. Please pray for us!
07-23-2009 06:46 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bvshelvsme
Unregistered

RE: Prayer for Troubled Friend & for my marriage

Dear Lord you know what all these is really about and the best solution for all involved. May this man that wants to give his support to his friend's wife realize that his wife also needs support from him. The other woman should have the support of her own husband at this time Lord. I agree with this wife that the doctors be able to help that woman and she will not need anymore the support of someone else's husband. Make it all well for all in this situation and may both marriage be heal and restored Heavenly Father for your Glory and Honor and for their welfare. I pray and give you thanks in advance in Jesus Christ Precious Name, Amen! Warrior
Psalm 5:1-4
1 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
4 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
07-23-2009 07:49 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
freedomfighter Offline
Registered

RE: Prayer for Troubled Friend & for my marriage

Lord help this woman's husband to stop allowing Satan to deceive and mislead him. Protect him from the lie that he is beleiving becasue of his pride that he alone can solve this other couple's problems and take from him the elation and sense of prideful selfrighteousness that causes him to gain a sense of accomplishment from his involvement.

Separate him from the mayhem and discord and divisive spirits that now drive him to obsess over the drama these other two people have created in their lives. Separate him from this woman who is so selfish that she has glommed onto another woman's husband as her own marriage and health fails. Take from the husband the need to fix someone elses wife and protect her when he has his own wife.

Take from him the perverse desire to become a serrogate husband to his friend's wife. Heal him of the secret desire to be a hero to others instead of his own wife. Help this woman to forgive her husband and to not allow evil and anger to influence her to the point that she lashes out against any of these people.

Let your hand be with her husband to help return him to a sense of restraignt and righteousness rather than this interferenece and divisiveness that is making him lust after a sense of being powerful in the life of his friend's wife. Help his to change his distracted focus from another woman whose marraige has nothing to do with him, back toward rebuilding his loving bond with the woman he committed to 25 years ago.
07-23-2009 07:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.