If you plan on shopping on Amazon, please click the link at the end of this line and we will get a small commission if you purchase something. Shopping on Amazon?

Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer for protection from evil spirit
Marla
Unregistered

Prayer for protection from evil spirit

Please please help me through your prayers. For over 1.5 years now an evil spirit has attached itself to me. This happened because I am a passionate spiritual seeker and misguidedly joined an Eastern spiritual sect where they invoke spirits. I did not realize at the time the danger I was in and it took me a long time to understand where this problem came from. I have tried everything to be rid of this evil spirit but to no avail. It keeps coming back and has lodged itself in my abdomen. I know this is hard to believe, but I am not crazy nor making this up. I am a successful female professional, well travelled, speak three languages fluently.
I am trying to get a Catholic priest in my community to perform an exorcism. The procedure is quite long, and I'm seriously concerned about my health. This dark thing is inside my body and I have all sorts of physical symptoms. I desperately need ayour prayers, please help me. Christ cast out evil spirits and gave men his haealing. Please pray that Jesus Christ cast out this evil spirit forever and protect me and my small dog. May this nightmare I have been living for such a long time may finally cease. In Jesus' name I pray, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Marla
09-21-2011 08:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Prayer for protection from evil spirit

THIS KIND COMES OUT ONLY WITH FASTING AND PRAYER. You state that you are trying to get a Catholic priest to help you this is bothering me because YOU ARE TRYING. WAIT!! WAIT!! I am stressing this to you because maybe God does not want you to go this way and He is holding it back. This IS very dangerous and you want to make sure that you are being directed by the LORD to HIS APPOINTED PERSON OR PEOPLE.
You did not say if you were a born-again christian so I am going to EXPLAIN IT TO YOU. A BORN-AGAIN BELEIVER HAS GONE TO THE LORD AND ASKED FOR FORGIENESS FOR THEIR SINS STATING THAT THEY BELIEVE IN JESUS AND THAT HE DIED FOR THEM AND THAT HE TOOK ALL THEIR SINS AND SICKNESSES UPON HIMSELF SO THEY COULD BE GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE AND BECOME A CHILD OF GOD BUT THEY ALSO BELIEVE THAT HE IS RISEN AND ALIVE SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER AND THROUGH THE SHEDDING OF HIS BLOOD ARE SINS HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN..THERE IS NO REMISSION OF SINS WITHOUT THE SHEDDED BLOOD OF OUR PRECIOUS LORD JESUS
FATHER I LIFT UP THIS PERSON AND ASK FOR MERCY FOR THEM FOR THEY KNEW NOT NOT WHAT THEY WERE GETTING INTO. I ASK LORD THAT YOU WIL SEND IN YOUR WORKERS TO THIS PERSON TO HELP THEM THROUGH DELIVERENCE AND SALVATION (if they have need of it) I PRAY FATHER THAT YOU WILL KEEP the evil one from sending them the wrong way..I THANK YOU NOW LORD FOR THIS PERSONS FREEDOM AND NEW LIFE IN YOU TO YOU BE ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY FOR YOU ALONE ART WORTHY IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY..,Warrior Jesus-sign
09-21-2011 10:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Marla and their home.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Marla and their home! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
03-22-2014 11:00 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance for Marla.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for Marla. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for Marla. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for Marla.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for Marla. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for Marla. In Jesus Name I pray Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against Marla.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration for Marla.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
08-14-2020 12:23 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.