Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer for Protection and Deliverance from Legal Problems
Unregistered

RE: Prayer for Protection and Deliverance from Legal Problems

Lord, please help me through this difficult financial trouble that I have caused. I ask for your intervention, and ask that this issue be resolved quietly. I need your help Father, only you can help in this matter. Please place your angels in my path and surround my family with you love and care. Please forgive me, Father, for I have sinned and sinned and sinned. I am at the end of my rope and without this miracle, I don't know what I will do. Grant me this favor, Father.
03-16-2013 03:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

I need prayers. I am now in my darkest point in my life and so anxious. My boss filed a legal case against me and now I feel so desperate and hopeless. I pray that one day I will receive a message saying it's over. May we just settle things through forgiveness and I will forever be grateful for this miracle. I am asking the mighty name of Jesus to please have mercy on me and work a miracle.
03-29-2013 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Amen my Lord hear all our cries for help and justice; fight our wars, sheild us with your everlasting arms, cover us with your merciful blood, please help!
04-01-2013 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Dear Lord, I come to you in a humbled and troubled Spirit, you have delivered me and forgiven me so many times from my legal troubles yet I continue to make the same mistake of drinking and driving I feel as I do not deserve your forgiveness but I have know where to turn accept to ask for your grace again. My life is on a downward spiral because of alcohol. Please grant me conciseness that I may make the right choices and get my life back on track and serve you and glorify your name. Forgive me heavenly farther for my arrogant behavior show me the way. Please send thy guardian angels to protect me that the prosecutor and Judge that they may show mercy upon me. My sins are many and I beg your forgiveness you are the only hope for all your children I can testify to your miracles and what the power of prayer can do. Help me in my time of need and all others whom are of troubled spirit guide us toward you for you are truth and the life... In Jesus name Amen!
04-18-2013 06:24 AM
Unregistered

Dear Heavenly Father I ask, I seek, I knock and I plead with you today to please release me too from this legal problem and persecution I am facing. Please free me from this burden Lord as I too am weary and weak and stressed out. I Ask in Jesus holy and most glorious name that you please free us all here facing these legal threats and distruction of our lifes and grant us peace, freedom and the faithfulness to alway praise and worship your Holiness for the awesome gift you constantly provide in our lifes and most of all for the freedom from these legal problems we are facing. In Jesus haoly and most Gracious name I pray. AMEN
We love you Lord always and forever. Amen
05-29-2013 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Amen! Let them all be settled in victory Amen!
05-29-2013 04:49 AM
Unregistered

Please pray for my release from my legal matters that could alter my future and the financial burden that these persecutions have put against me. Also pray for the people who were the cause of this that made the allegations against me.
06-06-2013 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Please pray for my release from my legal matters that could alter my future and the financial burden that these persecutions have put against me. Also pray for the people who were the cause of this that made the allegations against me.
06-06-2013 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Lord please relase us from all financial burdens & make a way with mercy & grace & restore to us these monies release them back into our hands now in your mighty praised name i pray.Bring favor & wisdom to fight these battles that a no cost cousil would help us soon & reinstate us. Please help us soon bring back our hope. Been thru soo many loses dont want to lose more been too ill try to do it my way help guide us now or heal me so if You will that i may work..Your enemies cannot take anymore of Your Blessings & is defeated in all our lives by His providing protecting blood; miracles my Father give us more than enof to live on & break all injustices direct us in Your direction we're Your people keep Your avdesary out of our affairs help us to trust desern oly those You bring into our path only those that are of You Help us my Lord & my kids! IJN Alleluia!
06-06-2013 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Heavenly Father I thank you for life. Lord I pray for deliverance today from my present legal and financial problems. Lord I confess I have done wrong and accept my failures but Father please provide a miracle right now in the name of your son Jesus Christ. Lord please forgive me. Cleanse me and make me whole once again. Lord my heart is hurting. I'm frustrated and tired. Save me please. I ask and receive this miracle today. Amen
07-27-2013 02:02 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.