Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer for healing of Corona Virus
Unregistered

Prayer for healing of Corona Virus

Please lift up my e-husband F and two of his grown up sons F jr and O who has contacted corona virus. The sons are doing better, but the father who suffers from Parkinson's disease for many years is still getting the fever on and off, he is in his mid eighties.
Lord have mercy on this three men and have my x-husband recover as well as two of his sons. My daughter called me to let me know and to pray for her father and his sons. She is very upset that her younger half brothers and her father have contacted corona virus down in Florida where they live. Lord give my daughter your peace and the strength to see her through all these that's going on these days. I lost my oldest daughter to cancer a few yrs ago, and my younger daughter has not yet recovered well from losing her sister. They were very close with each other, and only 18 months apart. Please help her to lean on you and put her faith on you. I pray in the loving and merciful name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
08-01-2020 08:41 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Prayer for healing of Corona Virus

Lord bring healing to all these loved family members.
Restore health and well being to the them all; thinking especially of this elderly man with parkinsons.
Be glorified Lord in this battle
08-01-2020 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Father in heaven have thy perfect will be done on this prayer request. Bring healing to this elderly man and his two sons from that virus, also bring salvation to any of them who might need it. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Yesterday 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Jesus protect this father and sons, help them get well soon, specially the elderly man who already been suffering from Parkinson's disease for so many years. Heal them soon from this covid 19 virus as well as so many suffering out there with it. Destroy that virus soon so there won't be anymore losses of loved ones, and we can all go back to work, schools, and have a normal life like you intended us to have. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray amen.
Today 05:42 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.