Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER
Unregistered

RE: PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER

Pray for me to get a good househelp who will take care of my 2month old baby and my 8yrs old and do the house chores well.Lord i trust you because you have never let me down.Amen
Am
05-28-2018 10:43 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

I am praying for good househelps. I have 2 school kids and a baby. I pray for a kind, honest, competent, and loyal maid who will assists our family. In Jesus name, Amen
10-21-2018 08:50 AM
latha
Unregistered

(02-09-2018 11:03 AM)Guest Wrote:  Dear all, I need your urgent prayers to get a very god reliable and honest helper who will stay for a longer period with me. This is going to be my 6th helper in 1.5 years. I have been a very good employer to all of them but all the housemaids ditch me. God, please help me find a very good housemaid who sticks on longer with me.

hello sister,
please be happy...I am alive with the experience of,
80 maids in last 8 years,,, i cried, i was depressed, then i became patient, i changed a lot to become soft and tolerant to every worst situation if i have to be soft with maids, then how should i so soft with family people....
god teaches thru tough times,
or he makes us stronger to achieve as a winner of christ daughter
or he give practices to use verses to get what we want
03-04-2019 10:31 PM
Zoe
Unregistered

Please help me pray to get the right kind of helper to look after my 2 year old
04-20-2021 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear Lord, please help this family and bring the help and peace needed. And may the little son grow to love you and know you ?
04-20-2021 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Please pray for me to get a good house help to help with my two children and manage my home. Bless us dear Lord with a clean, honest, loving, kind, CLEAN, organized, can cook well, Obedient and respectful. Amen.

Please pray for me to get a good house help to help with my two children and manage my home. Bless us dear Lord with a clean, honest, loving, kind, CLEAN, organized, can cook well, Obedient and respectful nanny. Bless us with the exact right fit for our family who will stay with us for many years. Amen.
05-16-2021 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Dear all, I need urgent prayer a good maid to help take care of my household and my 2 year old gal. I have interview and chosen one but her passport is not ready. The old maid left a few weeks as she caught stealing n was always in phone. I really need help and can’t be always taking leave to take care of my gal.
06-20-2022 06:58 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.