Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

prayer for a lost love
Unregistered

RE: prayer for a lost love

pls help me get my lover back.we were living happy until she meet this girl please help meHeartHeart
09-17-2012 04:46 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

My name is seema i want my ex boyfriend back of seven years he suppose to marry me hes not in touch wid me since from eight months i want him asap pls kindly pray for me his name is arun wanchoo

MY PRAY ARUN SHOULD COME BACK IN Y LIFE FOREVER AND MARRIES ME IM SEEMA PLS PRAY FOR ME
11-21-2012 04:37 AM
Unregistered

Dear Lord, since the passing of my parents, I have been emotionally closed off. I moved to another country, where I'd seen my dreams and hopes fade. I've lost my way. Then I met her, despite her traumatic chilhood and issues, my heart quickened once again, and I felt happiness and joy that I haven't felt in years. I'd never had such chemistry or closeness with anyone. Due to her insecurities, she was gone as quickly as she arrived. Even now, she's still my first and last thoughts, she still haunts my dreams. I understand given her background that she is emotionally immature, I ask and pray that you give her the strength to try making that connection with me again. My heart, soul and life are empty without her. If it's for my good and her's, please bring her back into my life again. She felt safe and secure whilst in my arms, I pray that once again that is the case.
11-30-2012 08:10 AM
Unregistered

I love my love of my life for other woman. They both know that i am pregnant i really want him back. I can't get mad at him i still do love him despite he fact what he have done i don't want our to be ruined again. My parents didn't want him for me and for our 2kids but i love him pls help me with the prayer...

I lost my love of my life for other woman. They both know that i am pregnant i really want him back. I can't get mad at him i still do love him despite he fact what he have done i don't want our to be ruined again. My parents didn't want him for me and for our 2kids but i love him pls help me with the prayer...
01-03-2013 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I am so broken hearted. I lost the man I was seeing. Please prayer for me that he will give me a second chance. I will change and be a better person.
01-19-2013 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I recently lost the man I've been in love with for 9 years. We have had our problems and both been at fault at times but my life and heart are so empty without him please pray that he finds his way back to me.
01-28-2013 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i lost my gf..she is my everything and at one i'm also her everything but don't know what happend to her..day by day she cme very angry..that she had that prob only with me..and one day she block me on fb,phone etc and seprate her way ..on 1 feb she block me and on 5 feb its my birthday..i cme to know she breakuped with me bcz that day use to speak spoil words with me on phone..today also i love her..i want her..i need her..plz anyone do something plzzzzzzz :'(

my name is Harpartap singh..i lost my gf(Neha sareen)..she is my everything and at one i'm also her everything but don't know what happend to her..day by day she cme very angry..that she had that prob only with me..and one day she block me on fb,phone etc and seprate her way ..on 1 feb she block me and on 5 feb its my birthday..i cme to know she breakuped with me bcz that day use to speak spoil words with me on phone..today also i love her..i want her..i need her..plz anyone do something plzzzzzzz :'(

(03-25-2013 12:06 PM)Guest Wrote:  i lost my gf..she is my everything and at one i'm also her everything but don't know what happend to her..day by day she cme very angry..that she had that prob only with me..and one day she block me on fb,phone etc and seprate her way ..on 1 feb she block me and on 5 feb its my birthday..i cme to know she breakuped with me bcz that day use to speak spoil words with me on phone..today also i love her..i want her..i need her..plz anyone do something plzzzzzzz :'(

my name is Harpartap singh..i lost my gf(Neha sareen)..she is my everything and at one i'm also her everything but don't know what happend to her..day by day she cme very angry..that she had that prob only with me..and one day she block me on fb,phone etc and seprate her way ..on 1 feb she block me and on 5 feb its my birthday..i cme to know she breakuped with me bcz that day use to speak spoil words with me on phone..today also i love her..i want her..i need her..plz anyone do something plzzzzzzz :'(
03-25-2013 12:06 PM
larryman Offline
Registered

I pray for a hedge of thorn over him and that he will come back to his wife as a holy man in jesus name.

pray for my son please. thank you.
03-25-2013 01:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Amen Lord i agree for these as the same issue as agreed for my family & for V back in my life IJN cover all of us with your precious blood LORD JESUS. AMEN
03-25-2013 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I would love to have my Girlfriend belinda back, we had some arguments and she just ran away to her ex boyfriend. we had three years, some ups and downs. i know that she loves me, but it seems that something is wrong in our relationship, because every three to four months we have problems. please pray for me, so i could have her back in my arms and marry her. i really love her so much, and i know that she loves me too. please bring her back
04-30-2013 08:08 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.